St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

IN HONOR OF LUEE

Hello Guys and Dolls:

A Happy Hump Day to all. First of all let’s see what holidays we celebrate today:
Children’s Day – Their day is every day to me.
National Dog Day – Always be kind, they are not around us for very long.
National Cherry Popsicle Day – My favorite was vanilla or root beer
Toilet Paper Day – That’s a definite holiday everyday.

Speaking of National Dog Day, I was given these 10 Commandments a long time ago. We had a dog named Luee, to us he was family. Here are those 10 Commandments and if only one person reads and follows them it was worth posting them here.

TEN COMMANDMENTS

My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.

Give me time to understand what you want of me.

Place your trust in me - - it's crucial to my well being.

Don't be angry at me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.

Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.

Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget.

Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand but I choose not to bite you.

Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.

Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old.

Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say "I can't bear to watch it," or, "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember I love you.

I'll Never Forget You Luee.

2 comments:

joey said...

Long live Luee!!! Best damn dog anyone could ever have.

JoeZ said...

Joey, Amen to that.