St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAPPY TUESDAY TO ALL

Good Day Speakies:

I’m glad to see everyone made it through Monday and hope you all enjoyed that Jay Leno clip to start your day. I think I’ll list the rest of the week’s observances that we will be celebrating.

July 21:
Legal Drinking Age Day

July 22:
Health, Happiness with Hypnosis Day – Just follow my watch, you’re getting sleepy.
Rat Catchers Day - I'll let them celebrate this day.
Spooners Day – Sounds interesting.

July 23:
All-American Soap Box Derby Day – I watched those back home when I was a kid, really neat.
Gorgeous Grandma Day – This is your day Rosemary, you are a gorgeous grandmother.
Hot Enough for You Day – Down here in Florida it is, probably hotter in hell.

July 24:
Cousins Day - No comment from me on my cousins.
National Drive-Thru Day – Everybody just go through the various drive thru windows, don’t buy anything and don’t deposit or withdraw any cash from the banks. Just drive through, it will drive them nuts.
Tell An Old Joke Day – Did you hear the one about the traveling salesman and the farmer's daughter?

I'll be checking for interesting Florida news or any of my crazies on the loose. Have a great day and be careful out there.

No comments: