St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, August 10, 2012

WEEKEND WISHES

HAPPY FRIDAY SPEAKIES:




Joey Z making a quick stop this morning as more doctor appointments are calling today.  Hope your Friday is off to a good start and as usual I wish you a fantastic weekend ahead.  I thought I would let you know about a few holidays you may want to celebrate this weekend. 

RAGWEED DAY - Down here in Florida there are too many things in nature that cause allergies and sinus problems to mention.  I have some good days and bad days just like the majority of the population.  To my readers who do not suffer from the Ragweed my congrats.

ASPIRIN WAS BORN THIS DATE - Aspirin the good old cure for aches and pains and those hangovers.  Me I'm a Tylenol guy.

S'MORES DAY - For those who like to mess around with all that stuff have at it today.  I was never a big marshmallow man.  For those kiddies and campers who love that stuff heaven is yours today.

On Sunday we celebrate "DAUGHTER DAY."  Hey! all you Moms and Dads and that includes you Grandparents too, celebrate a nice day with your daughter.  I know my son Jeff surely loves his little girl and celebrates that everyday with her.  I would like to wish my daughter-in-laws whom I really consider daughters more than in-laws Sam and Elizabeth the best this Sunday and let you know my love is always with you.  You have been great and words can not say enough about the way I feel and I know that goes for Roe too.

CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY - Open a card and a firecracker goes off, just kidding to all my Chinese readers a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK AND BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

No comments: