St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Monday, July 30, 2012

WHAT A WEEKEND ALOHA

Good Monday Morning Speakies:



Hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful start to a new Monday. This is Joey Z’s last day at work all except for my luncheon and exit interviews tomorrow. Right now my Count Down Clock reads 0 DAYS, 14 HOURS AND THE MINUTES AND SECONDS ARE FLYING BY. It truly is a strange feeling one of happiness and the other of a little sadness to say goodbye to the great people I worked with for 20 years, plus a fine organization.

Well Friday was one big surprise for me. At one time Roe wanted to have a Luau Party for some of our neighbors but it was on the back burner as far as I was concerned. After work on Friday I pull up in front of my house and behold there is a car taking my parking spot in the driveway not a good start when I have packages to bring in. I am walking up to the screen room when I noticed straw covering the door windows. I said to myself oh no not a party tonight! I entered the house and there is Roe snapping away pictures; suddenly from behind the wall out comes Joey G and his wife Kim, my best friend from Jersey. My mouth must have dropped a mile, what a surprise and a great job by Roe all these weeks to hide the beginning of a wonderful weekend. Saturday we did have a Luau Party and even my son, his wife and my grand kids came to celebrate. We had one party weekend lots of food, drink and friends to share it with.

I want to thank everyone for the fun, the memories I will always have and the wonderful gifts given. To Roe I want to say “I LOVE SO VERY MUCH” and thank you for planning such a great party and all that you do for me. Starting tomorrow it is my new full time job sharing time with you and enjoying life may the good Lord willing.  One more thing I better be good or I'll be packing for a part-time job.

HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS AND DOLLS AND I WILL WRITE SOON.


No comments: