St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

HELLO MADISON AVE. YOU NEED HELP

HAPPY HUMP DAY SPEAKIES:



I bet you did not think I would be back this soon, but I have a little time on my hands and thought I would do a fast post. 5 DAYS UNTIL RETIREMENT, to tell the truth it is a little scary knowing you don’t have to go to work anymore unless you become broke which only means saying “PAPER OR PLASTIC” or “WELCOME TO WALMART.” I pray for good health, happiness and time to enjoy and that’s all one can ask. I wish all you retired Guys and Dolls the same.

Last night I saw some more commercials that should feel the plug removed. First is a bunch of little leaguer’s celebrating at Dairy Queen or some place, next to them is sitting a group of bears hoisting up the coach. What is this a remake of the “Bad News Bears.” Which Madison Ave. advertising agency came up with this idea? Hey maybe I should pick out a new retired career as a commercial writer, may give it some thought.

Here is another winner, scene the basement, some 30ish year-old living with Mommy and Daddy is playing video games as the parents approach his domain. Proceeding down the steps they are concerned about his eating habits however this ACE responds advising them he is eating KFC chicken some things. Knowing this fact old Daddy responds “let’s leave the boy alone” to which junior answers “Good Talk Guys.” Your guess is as good as mine on this one.

I think I’m going after reality shows next after a few views last night. Have a great day and be careful out there and as always thanks for stopping by. Remember your comments are always welcome and if I don’t like them you are zapped.

No comments: