St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, July 6, 2012

IT'S THOSE LAZY HAZY DAYS OF SUMMER

Happy Friday July 6 Guys and Dolls:


Stopping by to wish you all my usual “Happy Weekend Wishes” along with fair weather, good friends, loving family, plenty to eat and drink. National Month holidays are plentiful in July so allow me to list a few today.

NATIONAL GET ALONG WITH YOUR EX MONTH – No thank you.

TAHITI AWARENESS MONTH – I’m aware I’d like to go there but probably never will. I read about these South Sea cruises and I can just close my eyes and imagine outrigger canoes coming to me with lovely Tahitian women bearing flowered leis to place around my neck and offering me a fresh Mai Tai to quench my thirst. Dream on Joey Z and I think shall.

NATIONAL PICNIC MONTH – Of course it is, all summer long is picnic time. Now-a-days people have BBQ’s in the backyard or poolside. You can share a romantic picnic with a picnic basket, some wine, cheese and bread or go for a burger at your favorite hangout. When I was little I remember my Dad belonged to the Catholic War Veterans and they held their annual picnic at the Armory Field in Lawrence Township, NJ. They had hot dogs, burgers, beer, soda, chips, pretzels and all the toppings you could think of. Being mostly Polish I forgot they also pulled out the Kielbasa for grilling. The men played horseshoes, the women sat around throwing the bull and we kids ran wild. Fun times, so there you go Speakies some monthly holidays to ponder. Once again have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Hi Joe :)

Picnic places I remember were Washington Crossing, The Italian-American Sportsmens Club, and some place in Yardville:)