St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

THEM GRAND OLD SPUNKY BROADS


Happy Tuesday Speakies:

Hoping to find all of you in grand spirits this morning. Go ahead grab that cup of coffee and that big donut and enjoy the beginning of a brand new day. I was thinking of some more of the food I dislike and thought I would bring you up on those palate displeasures:

Cauliflower – that white looking broccoli thing people throw in with those vegetable trays and say oh it’s great with Ranch dressing, bull.
Plain Yogurt – I’ve come to try fruit flavored yogurt and can put a few down at times but don’t push me.
All Bran cereal – reminds me of cat food.
Frozen pizzas – I use to like them but lately they have no taste, cardboard flavor I’m giving them the hall pass.
Squash – there’s an interesting word “What are you eating?” “SQUASH” sounds like something you stepped in.
Cornbread Stuffing – I want my stuffing nice and moist made with sausage, celery, onions and all those good ingredients. There you go Speakies just to name a few more dislikes of mine.

We have an important holiday to celebrate today: “SPUNKY OLD BROADS DAY.” This day honors them spunky old broads who are positive thinkers, fun to be around and butt stomping mature women over the age of 50 who want the most out of life and refuse to grow old and just sit there. THIS DAY I DEDICATE TO MY WIFE ROE, SHE IS ONE OF THEM ALL THE WAY. To all the spunky old broads enjoy the day dedicated to you and may you have many more to celebrate. Have a wonderful day Guys and Dolls.

*******NEWS FLASH – TOMORROW IS GROUND HOG DAY – A FULL REPORT TO FOLLOW IN THE A.M.******************


4 comments:

Mack said...

Hi Joe:)
When it comes to food I am really not a fish guy. I like tuna & crabcakes & fish sticks but thats about it.

Puxutauny Phil give us a break and lets not have 6 more weeks of THIS
Lol:)

JoeZ said...

I love fish all except oysters and clams. Love mussels softer texture and not chewy.

Old Phil will give you the answer tomorrow or read my post.

Rosemary said...

Proud to be a 'spunky old broad'...lol..

JoeZ said...

Honey, You are that and more by all means.