St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SMARTIES HERE YOU GO


Good Morning Speakies:

Hope you all had a nice weekend and for you sports fans I do hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl plus all those goodies your loving Dolls provided for your nutrition and that of your beer drinking buddies. Give them a big Hug and Kiss. Roe and I had a wonderful time at my son’s house with homemade chili, pizza rolls, salad, chips and a couple of drinks. Thanks Joe and Elizabeth we had a great time.

Monday mornings are usually tough for me to get started and to put my thoughts in writing is sometimes questionable on the subjects I want to write about. Guess what I took off Monday and today is Tuesday and thanks to my daughter-in-law Elizabeth, JoeyZ is going to provide you with some interesting facts, so I say to you, “Thought You Knew Everything?” Bet you didn’t know:

Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

Lollipop is the longest word typed with your right hand.

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.

Our eyes are always the same size from birth; our noses and ears never stop growing. My ears and nose looks the same for years now.

The words racecar, kayak and level are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left.

There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: “abstemious and facetious.” I heard you saying out loud a e i o u.

A jiffy is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

A snail can sleep for three years, sounds good to me at times.

An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain. Most village idiots are the same.

Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors. This guy takes credit for everything.

Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated. Have to try this one.

Now you know some fact you can pass along to the little tykes and really impress them. Hope you all have a great day and please be careful out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shy gypsy slyly tryst by my crypt?

And does orange rhyme with syringe.

I was thinking about that one just the other day when I was singing my favorite old thyme song .. "The furry with the syringe on top"

Well, someone had to comment right? Nothing in the rule book that sez intelligent comment?

I remember in Saint Hedwig's learning that A, E, I, O, U and sometimes Y thing. The Brits get more use out of that since they spell lots of things funny .. like "tyres" and such.

Skyp :)

.

JoeZ said...

I'm telling you Skip start your own blog, you have some funny stuff going on. AEIOU to You.