St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, December 3, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY SPEAKIES


Happy Friday Speakies:


The weekend is near and the sky in sunny Florida this morning is bright and the temperature a cool crisp 46 degrees with highs today reaching 70. Great Eagle victory last night over those Texans who I thought would win the game. Let’s see what those Giants do against the Skins on Sunday.


This weekend we celebrate “Cookie Day.” One of my favorite cookies is the soft chocolate chip, so nicely soft and chewy. When I was a wee JoeyZ I use to love dunking Oreo’s in milk or hot tea, milk was my favorite dunking pool though. I really miss Mom’s homemade Polish cookies for the Christmas Holidays. I spoke of them in an earlier post; they did not last long during the holidays. You lucky Speakies that have true Polish or Italian bakeries in your neighborhoods can check out all those various holiday cookies they bake. I remember you had to place orders for various baked goods or you were out of luck come Christmas Eve.


Well I’m keeping it short as I usually do on Fridays. Have a great day, a wonderful weekend, but most of all be careful out there.

No comments: