St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CHOCOLATE AND COPS


Good Morning Guys and Dolls:

Happy Hump Day Gang and on this day we celebrate National White Chocolate Day. I like chocolate but my favorite is dark chocolate which comes with age. Yet I remember when I was a little JoeyZ I loved those white chocolate Easter Bunnies. I can still envision myself snapping off those bunny ears and tasting that smooth chocolate melt in my mouth. It was good to be a kid. Kit Kat makes a good white chocolate bar; I had it one time and remember it being very tasty.

My Phillies came through again last night with a 5 to 3 victory over the Braves. Just one more tonight guys and keep up the heat all next week and win another pennant.

We watched another new show on the tube last night DETROIT 1-8-7. Good police show, nice action, humor and with human interest in the characters portrayed. I watched the show because I like Michael Imperioli as an actor; he always plays a character I like. I guess I always was a detective or police show junkie from way back. I think I’ll name some of my favorites and you guys and dolls can list yours also, so here we go:

Dragnet with Jack Webb, “Just the Facts.”
77 Sunset Strip with Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Roger Smith and Kookie Byrnes.
The Streets of San Francisco with Karl Malden and Michael Douglas.
Ironside with that Perry Mason guy Raymond Burr.
Criminal Minds – one of the best shows I think on TV.
The Untouchables
Hill Street Blues
Columbo – “Just one more thing, one more Sir.”
Law and Order - Lenny Briscoe my man.
Kojak – “Who Loves Ya Baby.”
Crime Story, Remington Steele and one of the best shows ever on TV, the US version of "Life on Mars" just to name a few.
Here are two actors I like playing cops or criminals Joe Mantegna and Harvey Keitel. OK now it’s your turn to fill in more blanks. Now I leave you with a little theme from the Streets of San Francisco.

Have a great day and evening Speakies, I’ll be back on Friday with my weekend wishes. Be careful out there.

No comments: