St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Monday, March 15, 2010

THE IDES OF MARCH

Happy Monday Guys and Dolls:

At least it’s sunny here and that makes Mondays a little cheerier for me. I’m trying to recover from this time change, probably take another day or two, so I wish you the best in adjusting also. I hate getting up in the dark and driving to work in it also, but complaining will do no good. Adjust my guys and dolls, adjust we must.

See what we can clang our glasses to today:

Brutus Day – One of my favorite lines, “Et Tu Brute.”

Buzzards Day – “Even they got to eat”, a classic line from the Outlaw Josey Wales with Clint Eastwood.

Ides of March – Caesar’s last day in Rome.

Napping Day – What a great holiday, a Monday, right after Daylight Savings Time change, I’m for this one this afternoon.

True Confessions Day – To each his own on this celebration.

Finally like to wish My Mom up there a Happy Birthday. Have a great day Mom.

No comments: