St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HAVE SOME RUM, READ A BOOK, HAVE SOME RUM

Happy Tuesday Morning Speakies:




If you had the day off yesterday like Joey Z, I hope you had a great fun day. I was looking at the holidays today, zippo the only good one is “HOT BUTTERED RUM DAY.” Sounds like a good drink to have on a cold winter’s night. I loved going to Del Rio’s on Hamilton Ave. in Trenton in the evening, enjoying a nice cocktail and a good steak sandwich basket. They had a giant fire place that kept the room nice and cozy. Of course like everything else its history. We have not done any history lessons in a long time so I think it is time to sharpen your minds. Let’s see what happened on this date. I just checked it out, most of the births, deaths and stuff that happened is boring. I’ll find something else later to build your IQ’s. Here are some monthly national January holidays.

BALD EAGLE WATCH – now we have plenty of wetlands in Florida with an abundance of eagles, I’ve never seen an Eagle in 21 years of living here. Hawks yes, Eagles no. You’ll be the first to know when I spot one.

NATIONAL BOOK MONTH – Buy and read mine. Amen. Just kidding if you are an avid reader or want to become one this is the month to give you the incentive to start. As for me my books have to have pictures to look at.

For those planning to visit this week, temperatures will be in the 70’s, lows in the 50’s. Enjoy your vacation. I’m calling it quits for today, have a great evening and enjoy that Hot Buttered Rum.









No comments: