St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LEAVE ME ALONE I'M EATING SHRIMP



Happy Tuesday Speakies:

Hope you all had a pleasant evening and are nice and relaxed to start a brand new day. The weather here Central Florida is getting hot, temps will be in the 90’s with lows in the 70’s and the chance of rain is not looking good. We sure can use some rain here now, but soon will come the rainy season. There are some holidays to mention today along with my usual comments to justify their existence.

NATIONAL NIGHT SHIFT WORKERS DAY – My son works night shift and if you think it’s easy no way, it took him a long time to adjust to those working hours and still at times if you can’t fall asleep you are in trouble at night. Proud of you buddy this is your day have a beer. And to all you night shifters enjoy your day and have a beer.

ROOT CANAL APPRECIATION DAY – No way do I appreciate this day, although I have to say it is such a relief to rid yourself of the pain of the tooth that needs it. I always hated to have that rubber net over your mouth and those little brushes that go into the root and get twisted around. My jaw was always sore after having that procedure done. To my brave souls having one done today be brave and fear no pain.

RECEPTIONIST DAY – I’m happy to give honor to those brave receptionists male or female today. Always having to greet people with a smile. Followed by kind words to those guests who enter their domain. I know I play the part most of the day too. Go ahead today hold your heads up high, be proud and utter those words you would like to say, “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?”

Last but not least my kind of holiday “SHRIMP DAY.” One of my favorite seafood delights, in fact there is a nice cold bowl of shrimp in my frig back home waiting to be dipped in some spicy cocktail sauce later this evening. Hear that Roe don’t eat them all. Give me shrimp anytime, on skewers with teriyaki sauce, boiled shrimp with cocktail sauce, fried shrimp, shrimp tempura, popcorn shrimp and shrimp scampi. The only time I get sick of shrimp is after I’ve been using them for bait while going fishing, just ask Jeff he and I agree on that smell.


Have a great day and be careful out there.

4 comments:

joey said...

Thanks Dad!! I try to make it work.

Mack said...

Hi Joe:)
I hear there used to be a huge nightshift in Trenton back in its factory days amd Papas would get a
big 2-3AM Rush as it was one of the few places open back in those days:)

JoeZ said...

Joey you are a hard worker and I've always been proud of you no matter what. Love you.

JoeZ said...

Mack, I guess if there were diners near by they made out like a bandit tool.