St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Monday, November 22, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY WITH A CANDY KISS FOR MY KIDDIES


Good Day Speakies:

Well another Monday is upon us and I have to say the weather here in Central Florida is beautiful. We have a nice breeze and the temps will be around 80 this afternoon with lows in the 60’s tonight. Last night I watched a little of the Eagles game, nice victory boys however I saw some chilly folks in Philly. People on the field were wearing heavy coats and scarves. Winter is coming for the folk up North and I wish you warmer temps and less snow to shovel.

Tomorrow we are having our Office Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon, turkeys were purchased and everyone contributes side dishes and we have a very nice lunch and an enjoyable time with good people. Can’t each too much turkey cause Thursday is the true day for turkey pig-out as I call it and JoeyZ is ready to feast.

People have certain things they do over the Thanksgiving Holidays, for us it’s having a nice Thanksgiving with family. At night just relaxing and maybe catching one of those Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel. On Black Friday I stay home no traveling for me. I clean the windows and get my Christmas decorations ready to put up, lights around the windows and candles inside. Roe decorates the trees and the interior and we get the Christmas spirit going at JoeyZ’s house with a little Christmas music in the background.

Well I’m calling it quits for now, have a great day and a wonderful evening. Always be careful. One more thing I want to throw a big candy kiss out there to my two grandkids. Love you little ones.

No comments: