St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

JOEYZ IS BACK

Good Morning Speakies:

It's nice to be back after a long weekend and a very nice Christmas Holiday. I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday with your loved ones and Santa brought you everything you wanted. I always tell my sons don't worry about buying gifts for Mom and me, but I received two nice surprise gifts from my boys this year; a cue stick and my own personal Philadelphia Eagle cap. I'm ready to shoot pool and watch the playoffs.

Well the rest of the week I guess everyone will be getting ready for New Year's Eve. If you are having a party or going out to celebrate have a great time, but be careful driving, most of all please watch the drinking. If any of my speakies received some surprise presents make a post and tell us what Santa brought you. Have a nice day and we are also celebrating Tick Tock Day and No Interruptions Day, so raise your glasses high this evening and make a toast.

2 comments:

Mack said...

Welcome Back JoeZ:)

JoeZ said...

Thank you back, the stay will be a short one, another long weekend ahead. Happy New Year to you and yours.