St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

COUNT DOWN IS THREE

Good Morning Guys and Dolls:

Well 3 more days till Christmas, this year has really flown by and when you start getting older it seems to fly by faster. I hope all your preparations are falling in place and soon you will be able to sit down and enjoy the holidays as they are meant to be.

When we say the holiday season we have Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and all the days in between. Most people have a special favorite, mine is Christmas Eve. I’ve enjoyed Christmas Eve ever since I was a kid. Was it the anticipation of Santa’s arrival or looking forward to my Grandmother’s Christmas Eve Polish meal? When our boys were little it was the joy of seeing the excitement in their eyes and with my grandchildren the fun of telling them about Santa’s arrival or watching Roe wrap their gifts. Most of all when all the festivities of evening are done, it’s the peace of the last few hours I enjoy, reflecting on what I have to be grateful for and some times how bad I feel for things I may have done or said to the ones I love. What ever day is your favorite enjoy it and be grateful that you have the ones you love to share it with.

Have a nice day Speakies whatever you are doing, working, shopping or going crazy. Talk to you later.

No comments: