St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, November 12, 2009

MY MOUTH WAS WATERING

Good Morning Speakies:

Received an e-mail this morning, I had my first visitor from Ireland to my blog yesterday, so “Welcome Ireland.” No important observances to mention today. The weather has turned here in Florida, highs maybe reaching 70. It is cloudy and breezy, and looks like a winter snow day from up North.

One of my favorite shows is one called Man Versus Food on the Travel Station. Last night’s visit was to Brooklyn, NY; Adam visited L & B Spumoni Gardens an Italian pizza restaurant. They are famous for their square pie, which is actually a pie we call Sicilian Pizza. Most pizza in Florida is made with tons of cheese causing the pie to be dry with hardly any sauce. There have been only a few places that actually made a pie similar to those in Jersey. Now this square pie started with the dough, a layer of Mozzarella cheese than the sauce and topped with good grated cheese and oil olive. Our mouths were watering last night. So to my readers if you are ever in Brooklyn, stop by L & B Spumoni Gardens and give it a try, the place has been around for 70 years.

Hope you all have a great start to the day, I’ll be checking for our friends the crazies or other informative news. Remember the Holidays are approaching and if you are searching for that special gift, pick up a copy of my book, “I Hate Everybody (And Other Things).” Come on Guys and Dolls, I have to promote my book on my own so spread the word out there. Thank you.

No comments: