St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thanks Mack and a Crazies Update from Florida

First of all I'd like to thank Mack for posting pictures of my grandmother's house back in New Jersey, also my old place of employment. To anyone who reads my blog, Mack's site brings back memories of those who lived in Trenton, NJ and familiar with the Chambersburg area. It's a great site, check it out. The site address is
http://mackstruckofwisdom.blogspot.com/

Now as I promised we have 3 crazies to report on today, these are all headline stories from Central Florida:

1. Teen Chokes Father for Selling Truck. This 15 year old bozo chokes his 71 year old father for selling a truck he's been driving. Junior bozo has a long criminal history and was out on bail. Why was he out? Nimyo Judges that's why.

2. Student, Age 15, Suspended for Passing Gas. Boy's father says his suspension stinks.

3. Woman Hits Man on I-4, Chases Him with Knife. I guess she wanted to finish the job. Thank God she's in custody and he's in the hospital.

By the way the Soup Cook-off went well, plenty to eat and my friend Ana won top prize.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Mack said...

Thank you Joe:)
I aint saying nothing about Florida
as I dont know it..now Pennsy on the other hand is full of SOBs..
NO...I don't mean that, some of my
family were from Pennsy..some but
not all of them were SOBs :))

JoeZ said...

Mack: There are strange birds down here. One misses the closeness of ethnic traditions, I think that's why your blog pulls people together. Mine I just like to poke fun, but regarding the crazies they are here and will be exposed. Thanks for the comment.