St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pizza and Crazies

Just to alert anyone coming to Central Florida from the New Jersey area, here are my 2choices for pizza down here to try, in Kissimmee, we have LaForchetta and Al's. In the Winter Garden area of Florida, my cohorts at work say you have to try Winter Garden Pizza Company. Several co-workers attended a conference last year in Jupiter, Florida and loved a place I told them must be good if it's called a tomato pie, the place is Nick's Tomato Pie, 1697 West Indiantown Road, Jupiter, FL. If anyone is down that area, give it a try. Any new ones that come across my desk will be posted here.

Now for the crazies. I believe the crazies all migrate to Florida, this must be their Purgatory until they reach their cosmic end. The TV news is loaded with their stories, so I thought when I come upon a great headline, I will post it on my Blog for all to shake their heads or laugh. To Roe and I the news reporting down here is a joke and I reflected that in my first book. You'll have to buy a copy in August and read it for yourself. Have a nice day and as the crazies arrive, I'll post their headline stories for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe Z...you have to remember that everyone's purgatory is different. Me, if I die, and I was bad, I'm going to LBI, they will be playing country-western music and I'll always have to wear shoes and a bra.

JoeZ said...

Barb, Not that, I'll have to say a prayer to the Bucket Sisters for your soul, purgatory in a bra is hell. Roe feels the same way.

Anonymous said...

Joe Z...when you say that prayer, ask them to lift up the "girls" in case I get lucky!