St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009

Nice cold day in Florida today. Had to do battle with the evil mechanics this morning. I had an oil change last week and now my car leaks. It did not before they worked on it. As I drove over to the service center I contemplated my plans of attack, demanding action immediately. I was greeted by the service representative, a surly looking fellow trying to digest his McDonald's Egg McMuffin prior to paying attention to my problem. I spoke up, presented my repair bill from last week. I was told to wait there while my car would be brought around for immediate inspection.
I could see the mechanics gather around as my vehicle was hoisted above exposing its bare essentials. "Don't hurt by baby", I cried inside as they poked her to find the damage. The door opened the service manager marched my way with a stern look about him. He uttered, "the seal is leaking, we'll repair it". In my mind how long, will there be any cost, NO it's their fault and my car will be ready in 5 minutes. About 10 minutes later my car arrived out front, keys given back to her master. The mechanic advises me that my gasket seals are leaking which may also be causing some of the problem. "Did you want me to fix it now", he said, "NO THANK YOU", I said as I headed back to work. I will now contact my son the ex-mechanic of Ford Products to evaluate the situation for his old man.
Have a nice day everyone.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

hahahahahaha..love it!!..Guess you've been hanging around me too long..hahahahaha