St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

JOE VERSUS THE OIL LEAK

Update on Baby's oil leak. It was approaching 3:00 p.m. on February 10, 2009 and no word received from the evil Car Care Center regarding the situation. I picked up the phone and dialed, Jim answered, "How's my car coming along", I said. Let me check was the reply. A few minutes later the voice returned, "I could not find anything, when did you drop it off". This morning I replied. Silence grew, a new voice came on, "This is Dave, your car is ready; we changed the filter and plug, but you still need the gasket seals". I advised Dave I'll be right over. Big Rich a co-worker of mine offered to drive me over in his gangster style wagon. Now Rich is of African-American descent and rather tall and Soprano style built. He would make a great enforcer figure. We laughed as we traveled to the car repair shop; I suggested Rich wear a hat and open my door when we arrived, if he had the hat he would have.

I hoped all would be well with Baby as stated by Surly Dave. Well this morning no visible signs of leakage. Hope this continues. Have a nice evening everyone.

No comments: