St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, April 1, 2011

IT'S APRIL


Happy Friday Speakies:


Well sorry news Speakies this will be my last post, I’m closing down my blog for a while to pursue my interests in fishing, my mind is tired and I’ve got to get away and relax. Thank you all for reading my blog and I promise to return one day after my mind is well rested.














“APRIL FOOLS”



You all knew I had to do something stupid like that or you don’t know the real JoeyZ. Happy April Fool’s Day to you all. Go ahead have fun with it today, it’s the day we all can be funsters at any age, but don’t hurt anyone.


April is upon us, lots of celebrations this month and we will start with this weekend as we celebrate Sweet Potato Day, Yo-Yo Day, National Chocolate Mousse Day and Children’s Book Day. So if you can swing your Yo-Yo with your feet, eat some sweet potato fries with one hand and chocolate mousse with the other while reading a book to your child this is your weekend to shine.


We have plenty of holidays this month to have fun with and now I will just say have a great weekend filled with fun, but be careful out there.

No comments: