St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, May 7, 2010

MOMS, IT'S YOUR WEEKEND TO BE THE QUEEN


Happy Friday Guys and Dolls:

Well the weekend is almost here and for all my Moms or Moms-To-Be Dolls this is your weekend to celebrate and be pampered. I chose two songs for this weekend for you to enjoy. The first is “I’ll Always Love My Momma” and the second is “Momma” by Connie Francis. If your Mom is enjoying another life remember her in your heart, thoughts and prayers. So Moms enjoy your day and Happy Mother’s Day on Sunday from JoeyZ.

We have a bunch of holidays this weekend, too many to name but here we go:

Today:

Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day – Always remember the little ones.
No Pants Day – A fun holiday enjoy this one at home.
Tuba Day – Honor those “OOMPAH” players this date.

Saturday:

No Socks Day – That’s me after work, no socks on, let them dogs breathe.
Day of Remembrance for Those Who Lost Their Lives During World War II – Now they gave so we could have our freedom.
V E Day – Victory in Europe Day World War II.
Letter Carrier’s Food Drive Day – I got my food bag yesterday in my mailbox.
Mother Ocean Day – Got to protect Old Mom Ocean and all her creatures.
National Babysitter’s Day – If you are going out this weekend an extra tip would be a nice gesture.
National Miniature Golf Day – Go out and play a little Putt-Putt.
Stay Up All Night Day – I’m lucky to make it to 11 p.m. anymore.

Sunday:


Mother’s Day – It’s your day MOMS. To my Mom, thanks for everything you ever did for me, I still miss you and will always remember and love you. To my wife Rosemary thanks for being the best wife ever and a great Mom to our boys, raising them to be fine young men. I love you very much.

Have a great weekend all.

No comments: