St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Friday, May 3, 2013

WEEKEND WISHES GUY AND DOLLS

Good Morning Speakies,

Making my usual short stop to wish you all a great Friday and a wonderful weekend to come.  I just want to add a few holidays for today and for the month of May to raise our glasses to.

NATIONAL SCRAP-BOOKING DAY - This one is for Roe, my daughter-in-law Elizabeth and all the other ladies who enjoy this hobby.  Roe has been at it for years but has slowed down and does a lot of cards now.  To all you ladies keep up the good work and enjoy.

NATIONAL HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE MONTH - This is nothing to full around with, take it from me.  You never think it will effect you but watch out.  Have your blood pressure checked and if you need medication take it.

MOM'S ARE MARVELOUS MONTH - A great holiday to celebrate, Moms are the greatest loves in life.  I thank the good Lord for my mother and even my mother-in-law.  Most of all I thank Roe who in my eyes is the greatest Mom on Earth.  Love you Honey.

CARTOON APPRECIATION WEEK -  Who does not like cartoons or watched them as kids or even now.  Some of my favorites growing up were:  Tom & Jerry, The Road Runner, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Heckle and Jeckle and Fog Horn Leghorn just to name a few.  I never cared for Bugs Bunny or that Pepe Le Pew.  If you are still a kid at heart enjoy all the cartoons you love.

HAVE A GREAT ONE AND BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.


No comments: