St. Augustine, Florida

St. Augustine, Florida
May 24, 2013

Luee

Luee
We adopted Luee from the Humane Society in 1996. He was 2 years old, but still a pup. He has slowed down a bit; his age is catching up to him. He is the best dog anyone could ever have. Luee had to be put to sleep on April 15, 2009. Rest in Peace Pup.

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

NINA HULA 7/28/2012

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian

Jeff, Sam, Nina and Ian
Ian's Graduation from Kindergarten

Luck Be A Lady

Luck Be A Lady

Little GQ 12/12

Little GQ 12/12

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Joey and Elizabeth

Joey and Elizabeth

Nina June 2013

Nina June 2013

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Kid is on Fire

Good day for writing today, wrote six new entries in my new book, the mind brought back some old memories and I just zipped them down. Now my brain is in neutral for awhile. Mack and I discussed St. Frank, excuse me while I "make the sign of the cross", and cheese steaks.
Jersey people know what we are talking about. I have a question for the lovers of oldies or doo wop, one of my favorite songs is Trickle Trickle by the Videos. In the lyrics is a line "Please lend me your short". Does anyone know what a short is? Mack you can post that on your blog also or send them to mine for the answer. Everyone have a great evening and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

hmmmm...maybe you asked me already, but I have no idea what it means...Glad to see you have been busy at work..hahahahahaha

Mack said...

Its posted on my site and folks are told to go here:)

JoeZ said...

Roe: It's all in a days work. Love Ya.